[Ti] Memory Cards and Camera Formats

Niels Meersschaert nmeersschaert at mac.com
Fri Jan 10 10:17:37 PST 2003

There is an option in both Image Capture & iPhoto to delete photos
after downloading them.  If that is enabled, all the photos would have
been deleted on the card after being transferred to the Mac.  Since the
card mounts as a removable disk on your Mac, you can easily copy the
photos back to the card if needed.

I would suggest that he put the card back in the camera & confirm that
it is still formatted to the camera & to also check to see if the
images are there.  If they are, the problem is on his PC's end.