[Ti] Ok so besides the LIDE 30 what other scanners work?

Sidney Ho SKYHO at compuserve.com
Sun Jun 8 13:35:30 PDT 2003

> Finally have you checked Canons homepage if there even may be an=20
> updated driver which should be the one placed in PhotoShops plug-in=20
> folder.
>
> Perhaps somebody can add to these suggestions, so the final test will=20
> be successful or at least minimal in time consuming.
>
> Lisbeth in Gothenburg

The latest drivers off of the Canon website work for all 4 x LIDE 30s and
the LIDE 50 in native OSX 10.2.6 on PB 1ghz/800mhz and iBook 800/500mhz
w/ram from 256mb to 1 gb. The drivers on the European website are apparently
newer than on the USA site (as of April 2003).  CanoScan Toolbox X
v.4.1.2.1 is what we're using and works OK in OS X, and in OS X auto-opening
Classic for OmniPage SE OCR.

Like Lisbeth said, make sure your plugins are in the right folders.