[Ti] Mac.com

b galahad9 at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 7 09:10:04 PST 2003

According to Dennis Fazio:

>--On Thursday, March 06, 2003 10:01 AM -0800 Steve Wozniak
><steve at woz.org> wrote:
>
>>This can be a hassle. I myself have to enter smtp.earthlink.net
>>into my email program for about 8 accounts when travelling and
>>dialing EarthLink from my room, but change those settings back if I
>>use my GPRS connection from the lobby or if I resort to dialing my
>>home ISP (myself, actually).
>
>I use Mulberry for email which has an ability to set up different
>identities for sending mail. The identity parameters include the
>"From" address, signature and the SMTP relay to use. This allows you
>to dynamically change who you are and the outgoing mail relay from a
>popup menu on a message by message basis.

Eudora' Personalities are all individually configurable for smtp out.
As a matter of fact, all of the 500 or so parameters governed by the
x-eudora-settings, as well as the main Settings, can be configured
for each individual Personality, also, if so desired.

I use my Eudora,on the road, with the Powerbook. Between the power
and flexibility of Eudora, and the effortless switching between
'other' Internet access schemes, available using the OSX 'Location'
menu, it couldn't be easier.

~flipper