[Ti] I won't sign the petition [was: Canadians need not apply!]

Robert Ameeti robert at ameeti.net
Thu May 1 10:42:10 PDT 2003

>The real issue is that they don't tell us _why_ it is US only. They could state a reason

Why should they have to? They don't work for you. They could if they chose, to just do it cuz they wanted to. They are not obligated to tell anyone their reasons.

> Right now, it seems like they care more about Windows users in the U.S. than about faithful customers in non-U.S. countries.

They don't care? They make money from this. They don't like your money? Gimme a break.

>This is only the latest in a series of discriminations against Europe and other regions.

Discrimination. Jeez. Get over it. Everyone is against you. We don't like you. We don't like your money. Business is business. If we can figure out a way to take your money and make a profit while doing it, we will do it. If we can't make money selling to you, we won't do it. And I'll be damned to think we should be forced to do anything  that we don't want to do.

--

Robert Ameeti
mailto:robert at ameeti.net

Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake whole relationships.

- Jimmy Shubert