[Ti] Canadians need not apply! [OT]

Wendy Austin & Thomas Oswin auswin at intnet.mu
Thu May 1 21:12:54 PDT 2003

Flipper, I posted the URL to the petition for anyone who was interested
in signing it - it was not compulsory.  You might not be on Mac lists
set up in other countries so might not be aware of the bad feeling
about the inability to buy music, have iPhotos printed etc simply
because of a lack of a USA billing address.  Many of us are concerned
about war, very concerned about the countries that start them, hunger,
poverty and rape of the environment but this does not stop us from
being involved in other issues that concern us.  I have worked for
years with endangered species, plant and animal, so please do not try
to imply that anyone who cares to sign the Apple petition is negligent
in the bigger picture.  Have you helped saved a bird on the brink of
extinction recently?  I have and I still managed to sign the Apple
petition.

Wendy Austin

On Thursday, May 1, 2003, at 21:43 Asia/Muscat, b wrote:

> Petitions??? I can't believe it. Over a simple, introductory
> 'roll-out' of a music distribution service? With war, hunger, disease,
> and poverty [not to mention rape of the environment] all sweeping
> through huge chunks of the World?
>

> ~flipper

Wendy Austin & Thomas Oswin
Coastal Road, Pomponette