[Ti] iPod copy on Big Al

Jesse Brown jesse.brown at mac.com
Mon May 19 06:18:19 PDT 2003

On 5/19/03 7:18, "Loren Schooley" <loren at flash.net> wrote:

> If you look closer I wrote "ll" not "cp".
> I figured that if someone wanted to copy something they might want to see
> what they are going to copy, but that's just me.

And what command does that refer to? I'm still not following you.
--
Jesse

"A popular government without popular information, or the means of acquiring
it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy, or perhaps both. Knowledge
will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own
governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives." - James
Madison, from a letter to W.T. Barry, August 4, 1822