[Ti] Panther release date announced!

Barry Lyden blyden at mac.com
Thu Oct 9 06:13:42 PDT 2003

By "legacy information," I assume you are referring to the 90-day period
comment? Because the Oct 8 policy info is from the brand new Panther pages.

Am I missing something -  are you suggesting that there is still a 90-day
policy? Or are you just contrasting the earlier days with today's policy of
gouging the faithful. :-)