[Ti] New 15"s have HORRIBLE battery life (So does my 17")

Chris Rock stinger at pixar.com
Tue Sep 23 10:28:22 PDT 2003

I had to flash the pram power settings, and my battery was new with
life, also you need to follow what apple says about draining the battery
and letting it FULL CHARGE ( not trickle, meaning do not use it while
charging) for a good 8 hours, and the combination gives me pretty damn
good battery life on my original 17" with screen brightness set to 4
down from the top, and keyboard bright ness set to off, full
performance, bluetooth off, airport on, I get about 3.5 hrs of decent use.

- Rock