[Ti] 15" AlBook power adapters

Tom R. no spam tr5374 at csc.albany.edu
Sun Sep 28 23:05:03 PDT 2003

Several days ago scouting around Apple for the KB article
about conditioning a new battery (for a new 15" alBook),
I saw a KB article listing various power adapters for
various laptops.  As I recall the entry for the 15" was
separate from the entry for the 12", for ex, but was
the same adapter as for some non-alBook.  This is a
vague recollection, and I don't have time to find the KB
article again, but FWIW .....

> on 9/27/2003 9:18 AM, Dennis Fazio at dfz at mac.com wrote:
>
> > Can anyone who has received a new 15" AlBook and also has a TiBook verify if
> > the power adapters are interchangeable?
 . . .