[Ti] Anyone else having problems with OS X 10.3.4 and/or Java1.4.2 ?

Paul Russell prussell at sonic.net
Tue Jul 13 22:50:31 PDT 2004

On Jul 13, 2004, at 5:11 PM, Kim Gammelgaard wrote:

> Do you have any preference panes like PithHelmet or others that alter
> the
> functionality of your browsers?

Nope - the only vaguely non-standard stuff I have is a third party VPN
client (not normally active) and the Apple developer tools and CHUD
performance tools.

> Apart from that no problems here. Did you check your preference files,
> repair permissions, running the periodic unix-scripts etc?

Yes - all the usual stuff - when I reverted to 10.3.3 (why oh why is
this so hard to do ?) I did it with a clean install of 10.3 + updates.

Thanks for the suggestions anyway.

Paul