[Ti] CD stuck in drive

Tarik Bilgin tarik at opalblue.com
Thu Mar 4 00:43:12 PST 2004

On 3 Mar 2004, at 16:16, Kynan Shook wrote:

> Boy, do I have a list of ideas for you...  In order of easiest to
> hardest, probably, obvious stuff first that you've already tried,
> undoubtedly

Thanks for the list of ideas. Here's my method:

I eject the disc while banging firmly on the case with my hand directly
over the drive :)

Actually you misunderstood my question. Another Ti user was having the
same problem as myself and used a small piece of paper to tease out the
CD (there is a piece of plastic which can easily warp or split and
obstructs the ejection of the CD). Was just asking if anyone had manage
to remove this piece of plastic without compromising the case. I might
try this soon.

--
Tarik