Panther Upgrade Questions

FWPHOTO fwphoto at adelphia.net
Sat Mar 27 11:37:11 PST 2004

Looks like I'm going to need to upgrade to Panther soon. I have a couple
quick questions before I move forward though.

First, anyone have specific suggestions on the best (cheapest ;-) place to
get it? It looks like $129 from Apple & I've seen it at a few reputable
places for $114. I think Amazon might have a rebate going that would bring
it to $99 but I'm not sure if it's still on. Anywhere else I should be
looking?

Second, can Panther co-exist on my 800MHz TiG4 with OS 9.22? I'd really like
to keep the option to boot to OS 9 rather than Classic. If I had to I could,
but I'd rather not.

I'm sure there will be more questions to follow!

TIA,

Frank Wiewandt