[Ti] Best place for TiBook/iBook memory...

Kynan Shook kshook at cae.wisc.edu
Mon Mar 29 20:53:23 PST 2004

Go to Crucial.  www.crucial.com

Stay away from cheap places; they tend to sell no-name chips that are
prone to fail.  The cheapest of all (usually coast to coast, aka
18004MEMORY) is certainly the worst of all.

It's very easy to install; pop the keyboard off, remove the memory
cover with a tiny phillips on the iBook (not necessary for the TiBook),
insert the RAM at a 30 degree angle, press it down flat, close the
computer again.