Think Different Store

Ritz, Daniel daniel.ritz at transcore.com
Mon May 24 09:36:42 PDT 2004

I got the Rad slip case and keyboard protector from Think Different Store.

I recommend the product and vendor.  A brief review:
I really liked the delivery.  The products came rolled inside clear plastic tubes with large red rubbery caps.  Nifty packaging worthy of Apple related products.  (Also showed up fast, worthy of my $$)

The material is a soft fuzzy and ultra pliable fabric.  I use it to give the keyboard and track pad an occasional dusting, de-finger greasing.  The slip case is a perfect fit, requiring attention to getting it on right due to the snugness.  It will probably give a little over time.  One end is open, which I have towards the back and the sleeve extends a half inch or so the open end is not totally vulnerable and will probably not get scratched.

It just looks fabulous!

Daniel