[Ti] AL sleeve designs

J Langlois JLMacintosh at netscape.net
Sat Oct 2 02:45:02 PDT 2004

Hello All. I purchased a Bretnhaven backpack style case. The compartment where I place my AL PB is too loose for me. I searched around for a sleeve style case to use that will keep it snug inside the Bretnahven. The Waterfield sleevecase looks (so far) to be the smallest and lightest protector I can find. Can anyone recommend some alternative that is even less obtrusive? Thank You, John Langlois

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.