[Ti] Re: like hell freezing over ?

Shawn King shawn at yourmaclife.com
Thu Jun 9 08:26:45 PDT 2005

On 6/9/05 1:46 AM, "Steve Wozniak" <steve at woz.org> wrote:

> Switching to Intel doesn't reconcile well with what "Think different" means to
> most of us.

True but I think it depends on how invested you were in "Think Different". I
never took it as anything more than a marketing slogan. Others took it to
heart and, to some extent, that's what makes this switch "painful" for them.
A lot of people feel betrayed by this move and I think Jobs recognized that
when he said that Intel "is just like us".

If anything, this move is the absolute embodiment of "Think Different".
--
Shawn King
Host/Executive Producer