[Ti] Lan problem

John Lyon jelyon at mac.com
Sun Mar 13 13:15:23 PST 2005

Are you using WEP or MAC address filtering?

Generally, I'll try turning off all the security to see if I can get the
stubborn device to connect, then turn security back on, one step at a time.
(Make it Simple is my troubleshooting credo.)

On 3/13/05 7:31 AM, "ms" <mswanson9988 at comcast.net> either wrote, forwarded
or quoted:

--
JELyon / But I don't wanna get a job! / John