[Ti] New iMac models...

Bradley Ellis brad212 at mac.com
Thu Oct 13 08:56:47 PDT 2005

ditto (to the PowerBook kudos).

The iMac is gorgeous and cool and powerful, but my PowerBook is
always by my side wherever I go.  I can't imagine ever relying on a
desktop computer again.  It kind of bums me out at times (less power,
storage, etc. with a laptop), but I'd never abandon my PowerBook - I
can work anywhere, anytime.

Sincerely,
Brad