[Ti] Will Apple drop its OS?

Scott Smith ScottinMA at mac.com
Thu Apr 6 18:38:09 PDT 2006

On Apr 6, 2006, at 9:24 PM, Robert Ameeti wrote:

> You've been ranting for more than a year at how foolish it is that
> Apple has gone to the Intel processor and how this is the death of
> Apple but it just doesn't seem to playing out that way by anyone
> else's measure of success, not the stock market, nor any industry
> commentators. Just you. But go ahead and tell us all the
> meaningful, scientific reasons why you are right. I know you will.
> So just go ahead.

It's a spirited debate with very good opinions and prophetic
statements on both sides of the issue.  Let's play nice.  God knows
what Steve J. is doing with the Boot Camp factor.   Personally, I
never would/could have imagined the day we would be booting Windooze
from a Mac.  We have no idea what the future holds for Apple but we
do have a damn good list and I'd like to keep it respectful of one
another's opinions.

Scott