[Ti] Re: Capsure card with first generation TiBook

Dan K macdan at comcast.net
Thu Jan 26 14:33:14 PST 2006

FC Farwell wrote:
>>anyone using a Capsure Card with the fits generation TiBook or a G3
>>PB? Im endeavoring to figure out what extension(s) i need to make it
>>work or application.

Per Apple's devnotes, the first gen TiBooks do support cardbus slot zoom
video, but there is no mention of zoom video in the gigE or DVI TiBook
devnotes. I assume the AlBook models don't either, but I'm too lazy to do
any more research on the subject.

So the known zoom video-capable 'Book models include the 2400, 3400,
3500, WS(et all), Lombard, Pismo and Mercury.

that is all :-P

dan k

http://macdan.n3.net/
carracho://dankephoto.dhs.org:9700