[Ti] Re: Software

Jose F.Arocha jfarotxa at mac.com
Sun May 21 14:51:51 PDT 2006

I would a look at open source software: For project management, not a
complete solution, but I'd GanttPV, which  is an OK project
scheduling app. For illustration, try Gimp (don't know how it fares
against Photoshop, but it's free and I find it quite nice). For
spreadsheet, NeoOffice is usable, All these can be found on
www.versiotracker.com or www.macupdate.com. Also a list of open
source software running under X11 can be found on
fink.sourceforge.net (with instructions on how to install Fink (you
can use FinkCommander to install applications after you've installed
Fink).

frank