[X-Apps] VueScan (WAS Re: [X-Apps] Epson 1260 Photo Printer)

sc at creativeartlink.com sc at creativeartlink.com
Thu Dec 19 16:34:48 PST 2002

i use vuescan in osx with the epson perfection1640su ... it works
beautifully... it open in photoshop when i scan as jpegs. not sure if
this is due to a beta from epson for photoshop that i installed some
time ago which didn't seem to work initially ...or just happens when i
scan as a jpeg...

/s
Sharon Cooper
Creative Art Link