Chinese

sc at creativeartlink.com sc at creativeartlink.com
Tue Dec 24 02:07:59 PST 2002

i am fairly certain that i installed the chinese language pack when i
installed all of my OS's ... and i have checked off everything i could
find in IE and in: system preferences>international>language & system
preferences>international>input menu

...but i don't seem to be able to read chinese pages in my browser or
on my system... this is important ....as i am currently working on a
site that has a chinese component to it ...and i have to be certain
that i am placing text and files that work as they should.

i do have fonts old & new from the jaguar install.... i can't read or
write it but i can recognize characters for placement and know when
things are wrong.

any suggestions? especially for browsing.

thank you!

/s
Sharon Cooper
Creative Art Link