[X-Apps] iTunes Info to Appleworks

Mike Warren tvillemw at alltel.net
Mon Feb 3 13:09:14 PST 2003

On Monday, February 3, 2003, at 03:50  PM, Gretchen Hayman wrote:
> Just because I'm paranoid, I have to ask.  Does the script listed on
> this site for 10.1 and iTunes 2.0.3 play _nicely_ with Jaguar (10.2.3,
> specifically) and iTunes 3?  Just curious. :)

"What could possibly go wrong?" asked the evil twin.

To answer this and your question, I have no earthly idea. Just for fun
I ran the playlist-to-appleworks script. You have to open one of the
templates in AppleWorks before it will do anything. It was fun watching
the script to its thing. It didn't break anything with iTunes 3.0.1
(66). But a couple of those templates are pretty cheesy!