[X-Apps] Safari connecting to router

Ted Burton egburton at clearwaterpeace.org
Sun Feb 9 18:07:25 PST 2003

At 16:31 -0800 on 2/8/03, Adrian Stubbs spoke about Re: [X-Apps]
Safari connecting to router thusly:

>I cannot connect to 192.168.0.1 on my Netgear Router with Safari.  I
>stick with Chimera anyway.

I am connecting to my Netgear Router and the links are working. I
have mine in the 192.168.1.xxx range. You could try resetting it,
logging in as Admin Password and starting over again a 192.168.1.1
and see what happens, just in case something odd happened.

(I got so sick of fighting with upgrading the flash chips on the
Linksys that I have retired it; anyone want one cheap?