[X-Apps] Mail App. 1.2.3 (v551) - Fetch Loop

Tuckerman Moss tmoss at mac.com
Tue Feb 18 09:23:00 PST 2003

I had the same problem for different reasons - I'd gone away for two
weeks and  forgotten to turn lists off.  I  got back to 7000+ messages
- which took over two hours of dl.  But my server cuts me off after two
hours like it or not - so I could never  finish the dl so that Mail
could to the erase.  I solved it by downloading everything with E'rage.
  Sigh.  E'rage erases each message one at a time as it goes along.

Tuck

--
Tuckerman Moss • The Old Vicarage • West Anstey • United Kingdom