[X-Apps] Compuserve Information Manager 2.4.4

hart at nasw.org hart at nasw.org
Thu Feb 20 07:50:44 PST 2003

Some people found that using the 10.2.3 combo standalone updater fixed
problems that cropped up after using Sofware Update. Some people even
found that it fixed preexisting problems. My guess is that it's not
that Software Update is skipping something it's supposed to install.
Instead, I guess that the combo updater is installing something that
was missing before the updates.

> Downloaded the "combo" updater and re-installed.  Now, everything works
> again.  Seems the updater with the Software Update "misses?" some
> stuff.

Stephen Hart
http://eugraph.com