[X-Apps] Airport Extreme Base Station

Ted Burton egburton at clearwaterpeace.org
Sun Feb 23 06:25:52 PST 2003

At 20:37 -0800 on 2/22/03, Scott spoke about Re: [X-Apps] Airport
Extreme Base Station thusly:

>Ted, You'll need to install the AirPort software from the CD that
>came with the base station. It's a newer version than that included
>with 10.2.x.

Correction ... first I need to find it, given my assumption (you
correctly identified) was to the contrary. Given that I am running
two small businesses and one master's degree program out of one study
that I am for the time being not physically comfortable in using,
finding things can sometimes be interesting <sour G>