iCal Bugs

Craig Cox craig at coxes.net
Tue Feb 25 17:33:22 PST 2003

I use iCal all the time.  There are some problems with it, but my wife
and I use it as the family calendar, posted free at iCalWorld.

I do hope they works the bugs out of it, but for us the pros outweight
the cons.

On Tuesday, February 25, 2003, at 05:52 AM, X-Applications wrote:

> Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 18:47:29 -0800
> Subject: Re: [X-Apps] iCal Dates
> From: Bill Reburn <bill at pacificcoast.net>
>
> Ok, sorry for wasting another message, quick trip to Apple Discussions
> and
> what do you know.. iCal is still fflaky / buggy as ever.. And for a
> lot of
> people..
>
> Hope it's ready for primtetime soon..I really want to use it, but
> would just
> love if it lost what others are reporting.

Sincerely,

Craig Cox
craig at coxes.net
http://www.coxes.net

"Human beings will generally exercise power when they can get it, and
they will exercise it most undoubtedly in popular governments under
pretense of public safety.”  -- Daniel Webster