[X-Apps] iDisk

Dan Frakes lists at frakes.org
Wed Feb 26 07:36:46 PST 2003

On Tue, 25 Feb 2003 08:36:25 -0800, hart at nasw.org wrote:
> But .Mac should have an easy-to-find button labeled Connect to a .Mac
> User's Public folder. This should be dead simple, not a list of
> instructions buried in a discussion group. It's one of the services
> ..Mac users are paying for. A web page can detect the platform of a
> connected user, so the page itself could show the relevant instructions
> with one mouse click.

On the main .Mac page, click "Help." From the list of topics, click iDisk.
Connecting to a Public Folder and Connecting to a Public Folder from Windows
are on the list of topics.

I actually had the same complaint as you a while back when I needed to
connect to my iDisk from Windows -- I looked all over for the info until I
discovered it via the above method. But to be fair to Apple, the info was
exactly where it should be. For some reason I just never thought to click
"Help" before ;)