[X-Apps] iCal Dates

Bill Reburn bill at pacificcoast.net
Wed Feb 26 08:06:51 PST 2003

On 2/25/03 11:36 PM, "Rajiv Shah" <rajiv at macunlimited.net> wrote:

> On Mon, 24 Feb 2003 18:38:13 -0800, Bill Reburn wrote:
>> Ok, I may have pinned down a little bug.. Turns out if I sleep my Ti, iCal
>> chokes on that date display and just shows the Jul 17 after waking..
>>
>> Relaunching iCal and it is back to todays date..
>
> Try removing iCal from the Dock and replacing it with a new alias of
> iCal.
>
> rajiv

Thanks Rajiv,

I can sleep and wake or even log out and back in and watch iCal launch and
stick to that dang Jul17.

The only way it catches the correct date is if I actually Quit the app and
relaunch it myself. Someone here mentioned that yesterday (also echoed on
the Apple Discusson boards).

Ths isn't specifically keeping me from using it - it just annoys the heck
out of me that released Apple software could have such a dumb bug still in
it.

B   u   g   g   y.

Bill Reburn