[X-Apps] Preferences-not being saved

Bill Reburn bill at pacificcoast.net
Sat Mar 15 15:37:52 PST 2003

If you have no earthly idea what it means, what are you suggesting it for?

I have no idea how you came across whatever this information is below, but
it has nothing to do with this problem.. The Macintosh Manager is OSX Server
software.. I am not running OSX Server..

Thanks though

Safari IS looking better, slowly, but still - it's not there! not an option!
comprende? I am not using IE by choice here - I am using it in light of
Safari's weakness (it's beta and isn't 100%). I don't need an alternative, I
need to fix IE. Guess I will try a new install and see what happens.

Thanks again.

On 3/15/03 1:34 PM, "Mike Warren" <tvillemw at alltel.net> wrote:

> Bill, from a Sherlock search -- I have no earthly idea what this means
> for you -- Safari is looking better and better!
>
> ============
>
> Macintosh Manager 2.2.2: How to Set Internet Explorer Preferences
> (Article ID 52147)
>
> For Internet Explorer to work properly, you need to create a default
> set of Internet Explorer preferences and copy those to each user's home
> directory before users log in to a client computer. For more
> information about setting up Internet Explorer preferences for use with
> Macintosh Manager, consult the AppleCare Knowledge Base.
>
> Note: The information in this document comes from Macintosh Manager
> Help, the help system included with your computer. It is based on
> Macintosh Manager 2.2.2. If a different version is installed on your
> computer, choose Macintosh Manager Help from the Help menu. Updated or
> expanded information may also be available in other Knowledge Base
> documents.

Bill Reburn