[X-Apps] Powermac4u

Carlos Leal carlos.leal at qualdata.net
Thu May 8 12:33:38 PDT 2003

Bill,

His domain is listed as:
  POWERMAC4U
  1917 West 4th Avenue
  Vancouver, BC V6J1M7
  CA

  Domain name: POWERMAC4U.COM

  Administrative Contact:
     Charalambides, Dennis  venturecapp at yahoo.com
     1917 West 4th Avenue
     Vancouver, BC V6J1M7
     CA
     (778) 868-7995
  Technical Contact:
     Charalambides, Dennis  venturecapp at yahoo.com
     1917 West 4th Avenue
     Vancouver, BC V6J1M7
     CA
     (778) 868-7995

Note the phone number is different than the one on the web site but
close enough to be a second line.

Since his "warehouse" is in Blaine, WA just across the border, the only
phone listing in the Vancouver metro area that matches is in Surrey, 10
miles or so directly north of Blaine, WA.

Charalambides, D
15355 26 Ave Surrey BC
(604) 542-2590

The good news is that state and national boundaries have been crossed
in case anything does go wrong.

--Carlos