[X-Apps] Powermac4u

William Lane wilann at telusplanet.net
Thu May 8 13:49:15 PDT 2003

Further to the below, I've been to Beautiful B.C. and Vancouver many
times, here's an interesting tidbit

Vancouver Dog Owners Association
#401-1917 West 4th Ave, Vancouver, B.C. V6J 1M7
<info at vandog.ca>

Seems that POWERMAC4U is missing an suite or unit number.

As well, note that in B.C. area codes are either 604 or 250. I don't
know of any that are 778.  Mind you a person can forward a phone from
anywhere to anywhere...

As well, the 'Store Locator' feature on Apple Canada's site has no info
on PowerMac4U

__
William Lane
Calgary Canada