[X-Apps] e-mail Virus "WORM" in Mail.app

John Pariseau simplymail at ururk.com
Sat May 24 19:56:25 PDT 2003

Two recent PC viruses I received sparked me to email a group of PC
users I help, to warn them about emails that come from "Microsoft Mail
Server" and other bogus/generic sounding names, and general tips about
attachments, etc.... The nice thing is, as of now, I have little to
fear - am I correct? OS X and all patched up, using Mail.app...