Help Viewer Cache flush?

R. Welz r_welz at gmx.de
Sat May 24 11:25:40 PDT 2003

Hello.
I want to learn about Directory Services and LDAP and invoked Apple's
Help
Viewer for "Directory Access".

When entering "ldap" in Help Viewer I get a list of subjects.

When I click on some subjects, I get only the start page of my internet
provider.

My question: Where does Apple Help Viewer cache its web pages? The
internet provider page comes from the cache since it is only delivered
by "Freenet" when it is the first ISDN connection open. Further
internet queries are ok, but when it is the first time the modem
connects I get this page everytime.

So I can make shure that the ISDN line is open (f.e. by opening Safari)
and then have Help Viewer does its on-line queries. But since these
pages are already in cache I will get them on ANY query.

Thank you for help,
Robert