[X-Apps] PC Viruses on Mac

human being human at electronetwork.org
Sun May 25 17:51:59 PDT 2003

  file type: jpg
it also made the finder 'inaccessible' at times, even after a restart,
  such that the OS would not function unless the whole system was
  rebooted. though the preview aspect was similar, this basically
  made the OS not work (sometimes, when trying to load it repeatedly
  possibly, trying to figure out what was happening as the finder would
  disappear when clicked on. and it may not have shown back up after,
  if memory is correct). to me even if it is not a virus doing this, my
guess
  was that it was somehow interacting with the unix aspects or something
  in a way that would cause trouble, enough to make it a significant
issue.