[X-Apps] e-mail Virus "WORM" in Mail.app

human being human at electronetwork.org
Mon May 26 11:31:49 PDT 2003

  thanks, yes i did this with the file when i could, but also burned
  it to a CD-R so it still causes havoc if the folder is accidentally
  opened with its file inside. basically, to even navigate the CD
  takes the terminal, as the CD icon will disappear from the desk-
  top, too, once the folder with the file in it is opened. bc