[X-Apps] e-mail Virus "WORM" in Mail.app

John Pariseau simplymail at ururk.com
Sun May 25 14:18:06 PDT 2003

This is true, but in my case, it was justified. I included some links,
but the chances that they would actually visit the sites is very low.
Coupled with the fact that I would have to reinstall their systems, and
restore any of their files that are backed up, it made perfect sense to
me. And, I wasn't telling them about one or two, I listed
characteristics to watch out for, and what kinds of attachments to be
concerned about. Another groups of users, earlier in the year, had a
slight virus outbreak, and caused a corrupt PC. Thankfully it was not
the group I manage.