Weird behavior in Safari, Address Book...

John Pariseau simplymail at ururk.com
Sat May 31 06:18:55 PDT 2003

Periodically, when I go to select a bookmark in Safari (in the
bookmarks bar), the oval that highlights is off centered. This
occasionally goes back to normal.

In Address Book, the same thing happens with the "Name" and other
similar fields. Right now, if I hover my pointer over them, the ovals
are centered fine. But, from time to time, these too lose their
"centeredness". Another annoying thing - some Address Book entries have
the name field tabbed over 1/2".

Any explanation for this behavior? It isn't hurting my workflow, but is
very annoying. I'm on 10.2.4