[X-Apps] Synching two iCals

Judi Sohn lists at momathome.com
Fri Sep 26 08:25:34 PDT 2003

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 07:51:48 -0700 hart at nasw.org (hart at nasw.org) said:

>She keeps more or less mirrored Macs, one at home and one at work.
>She's switching to iCal for normal calendar work and wonders what's the
>best and easiest way to keep them in synch. She can use my .Mac iDisk
>for transfers.

Simple: iSync. She'll have to set her computer up as if she's you (better
to get her own  account, honestly) for .mac. Then just have iSync sync to
.Mac on both sides. If you don't have it do any reporting, it will happen
automatically every hour if you set it that way.

--
Judi Sohn . Mom at Home Design
judi at momathome.com . AIM/iChat: JudiS217