Browser problems

Roy van der Westhuizen roy at ion.co.za
Mon Feb 16 03:13:35 PST 2004

I posted this to the OS X list but did not receive a reply. Maybe some
can help me here. Subsequent to posting I was informed by my ISP to
flush the cache via Terminal which I did <lookupd -flushcache> This
then allowed me to ping sites, but when I open a browser, I am still
denied access. My ISP technical director says apparently a lot of of
Mac people have a been experiencing this problem. However even if this
works on 0SX, how do I get it to work on OS 9 where I am experiencing
the same problem?