[X Newbies] Crash city

TheMacintoshLady TheMacintoshLady at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 14 23:12:20 PST 2003

leigh tapped out this message on 3/15/2003 1:32 AM

>And which ones, specifically, would those be?

Why don't you read the docs?

>I'm curious about how FaxSTF's failure to be accepted as a worthy
>replacement for a product like GlobalFax could possibly be due to
>"limitations of the OS."

There is no GlobalFax for X or I'd be using it.

>And how that could possibly explain the fact that people didn't accept
>the Mac OS 9 version of FaxSTF either.

YOU may not have accepted it but plenty of folks that I work with use it
just fine. Why should they buy something when a perfectly good
application that works flawlessly for the occasional fax, came with the
machine free? :-)