Screenshots/Photoshop

Ian Sights isights at swbell.net
Tue May 6 07:57:45 PDT 2003

On Monday, May 5, 2003, at 04:17  PM, Anne Keller-Smith wrote:

> Don't tell me to abandon OS9 because I still can't do screenshots
> yet in OSX that Photoshop can open. That's only the one thing.
>
> Thanks in advance for anything that can clear this up in my mind.

Are you using an old version of Photoshop? I just used command shift 4
to make a snapshot and then dropped on the PS 7.0 icon in the dock and
it opened right up.
And if I remember correctly, PS 6 could open PDF files too.

I rarely have to fire up classic and I don't boot into OS 9 any more.
But it took me a while to switch over.

Ian Sights