[X Newbies] Maintenance was Re: Problems Installing Apps

birgit rhoads wdlnd at adelphia.net
Thu Apr 1 21:25:11 PST 2004

Randy, I used and like OnyX and still have it installed.  The thing I
like better about Macaroni is that is does it's work automatically and
I could not figure out how to do that with OnyX.

I would like to have a script for Macaroni to tell it to trash the
Safari Icon folder on a regular basis.  Anyone have a script for this?
I need a name for the log file too.  All this is kind of over my head.

Birgit