[X Newbies] Trouble starting up Classic mode

John Erdman jperdman at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 6 13:01:55 PST 2004

I meant it's odd since I've had OSX and Classic ticking along so nicely
for about a year now. Then suddenly this inconvenience appears.
You're right... I know how to trouble shoot the extensions, I was just
hoping that some else had seen this.  Thanks for the tip on starting
with the hardware controlers.

Cheers,
John