SPAM Messages

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Sat Jan 3 12:13:03 PST 2004

> From: J <themacintoshlady at earthlink.net>
>

>> I contacted the 'perpetrator', who did not intend to cause the
>> problems and advised him that I would post to the list on his behalf.
>
> Ok thanks. I thought it might be my earthlink spam blocker acting up
> although I could not figure that out because it's already an allowed
> address

ATTENTION EVERYONE ON THIS LIST:

What would be REALLY HELPFUL would be if you all would STOP QUOTING THE
ENTIRE DAMN MESSAGE EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU REPLY.

The bandwidth and inbox space this has wasted so far is simply
LUDICROUS.

For the love of GAWD, people, TRIM YOUR QUOTES!!!

_Chas_

http://www.orlandocitybeat.com
The one-stop guide to Orlando art, culture, nightlife and more.