[X Newbies] IPOD and Entourage MAC OS X

Cyril Blanc blanc.cyril at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jul 6 02:14:15 PDT 2004

On 7/6/04 10:34 AM, "Kirk McElhearn" <kirklists at wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> On 7/6/04 10:30 AM, "Cyril Blanc" <blanc.cyril at wanadoo.fr> wrote:
>
>> How could I transfer my 367 contacts into my IPOD, I have tried "IPOD it"
>> and "Ipod MAC" and it does not work
>>
>> I would not mind to transfer them into Mail.app too ! (this because of Tiger
>> !!!!!!!!) ;-)))))))
>
> Start by exporting them from Entourage into a text file, then import them
> into Address Book. You can then use iSync to sync them. Each time you want
> to update them, you'll re-export from Entourage.
>
> There are other ways, but I find this the most reliable.
>
> BTW, once you've done that, they'll be available for Mail. But there's no
> hurry; Tiger's almost a year off.
>
> Best,
>

> Kirk
Hi Kirk

Thanks for your answer.

I thought that the Ipod was only reading Vcard !

In the Address book.app they say it is only compatible with Vcard ;-)
In the Ipod manual they say that you must move the Vcard to contact folder

Thanks in advance.

Best regards

Cyril Blanc

My Mails are filtered by the SPAM engine of Wanadoo.
SPAMMERS you can remove all the @Wanadoo addresses for you SPAM
Independent Quantum Leap Symphony orchestra forum (QLSO) for Mac
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/qlso