[X Newbies] IPOD and Entourage MAC OS X

Kirk McElhearn kirklists at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jul 6 02:22:59 PDT 2004

On 7/6/04 11:14 AM, "Cyril Blanc" <blanc.cyril at wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> I thought that the Ipod was only reading Vcard !
>
> In the Address book.app they say it is only compatible with Vcard ;-)
> In the Ipod manual they say that you must move the Vcard to contact folder

It does only read vcards, but when you use iSync to sync your contacts to
the iPod, it creates a single vcard with all your contacts.

Kirk

        My new e-book: Take Control of Users and Accounts in Panther
          http://www.tidbits.com/takecontrol/panther/users.html
  . . . . . . .  kirk at mcelhearn.com | http://www.mcelhearn.com  . . . . . .
  . .  Kirk McElhearn | Chemin de la Lauze | 05600 Guillestre | France  . .