[X-Newbies] take my G5 to France?

Carole Wessel carwesg at aol.com
Fri Dec 1 19:33:32 PST 2006

Hi Randy,
Thanks for your anwer.
Instead of buying the adapter, do you think I can just buy the cable
with the three round prong in France? Will this work for the Apple
display as well?

However, I am concerned about the internal modem (did not think of it
before you mentioned it).
I am going to have a DSL in France. Does it mean that I can't have an
ethernet cable going from my G5 to an external modem with my "American"
internal modem, like I do it now with Verizon?

Thanks again.
Carole